This preference is only available in the state of Mississippi; for the 2023–2024 school year, all other states use the Unified Scale.
How do I get to this page?
- Log in to Renaissance.
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Edit Preferences.
- On the Preferences page, select Star Scale Transition in the District Preferences section of the page.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
- District Administrators: any/all school(s) in the district
- School Administrators: their own school
When setting goals, managing groups, and creating certain Star reports,* users can choose between using the Enterprise Scale or the Unified Scale. By setting this preference, you determine whether both scales are available to users or only the Unified Scale.
After you select Star Scale Transition on the Preferences page, you will see your schools and the current setting of the preference at each school you have access to . Select the scale you want to be available when setting goals, managing groups, and creating certain reports* :
- Unified Scale (which will remove Enterprise as an available scale)
- Enterprise Scale (Unified will remain as an available scale, but Enterprise will be the default scale used)
To set the same preference for all the available schools at the same time, select Set All... , select the scale availability you want , and then select Apply to All .
Select Save Changes .
Select Back at the top of the page to return to the Preferences page.
* Reports affected when setting this preference:
- Instructional Planning – Class Report
- Instructional Planning – Student Report
- Star ACT®/SAT® Readiness Report
- Star Annual Progress Report
- Star Diagnostic Report
- Star Growth Report
- Star Parent Report
- Star Record Book - Student Details Page
- Star Screening Report
- Star State Performance – Class Report
- Star State Performance – Student Report
- Star Student Progress Monitoring Report
- Star Summary Report
- Star Test Record Report