How do I get to this page?
- Log in to Renaissance.
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- On the Manage Apps & Users page, select School Calendar.
- On the School Calendar page, select the Days Off tab.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff, School Level Administrators, School Staff, Teachers
Days off are holidays, non-teaching days, and other occasions when school is not in session. Renaissance uses this information to calculate the number of actual school days in the school year or a reporting period; this number is used for Accelerated Reader when calculating the percent of the marking period completed in the TOPS Report and when making recommendations for point goals.
- Any days off that have already been created will be listed in the table at the bottom of the page
Not all schools share the same days off—to view the days off for a specific school, use the drop-down list to select it. (If you only have access to one school, you will not need to select one.)
- To create a new day off, select Add Days Off .
- In the row for existing days off, select Edit to change the information for days off, or Delete to delete them.
With default user permissions, only district level administrators, district staff, school level administrators, and school staff can create , edit , and delete days off.
- If you are in the process of setting up a new school year, select Previous to return to the prior step (adding/editing marking periods).