We value your students' privacy. All images in this article were produced with simulated data.
Welcome to Renaissance Analytics! We are excited to offer you access to all of your district’s data in one place. Here are a few tips for getting started. To make sure that key tasks have been completed, see the Renaissance Analytics Administrator Checklist.
Not sure what Renaissance Analytics offers? Start with the video you'll find in Introduction to Renaissance Analytics, or keep reading.
Renaissance Analytics gives you insight into your students' performance in Star and Star CBM assessments, Accelerated Reader quizzes, myON reading, Lalilo practice, and Freckle practice across subjects. Your data is displayed across 5 dashboards, each designed with a unique purpose in mind.
|Tile summary for all schools
|Table summary by school
|Tile summary for your school
|Table summary by student
|Tile summary for a student
District and School Profiles
The District Profile and School Profile display data in tiles. These tiles allow you to fully explore each metric. Metrics are available for:
- Star students assessed and proficiency for Star Reading, Star Math, and Star Early Literacy in the most recent district screening window and Star Student Growth Percentile (English and Spanish).
- Accelerated Reader active students and quiz proficiency in the past 28 days and quizzes passed in the school year.
- myON active students and average minutes read in the past 28 days and words read in the school year.
- Freckle active students, average minutes practiced, and accuracy for reading and math in the past 28 days (plus science and social studies if those metrics are turned on in the metric visibility settings).
- Lalilo active students, percent of students practicing the recommended time, and percent of students who are on track. Data is from the past 28 days.
- Star CBM students assessed in the past 28 days, and benchmark data for reading, math, and Spanish reading in the most recent district screening window.
Clicking on the icons at the bottom of each tile allows you to gain additional insight into each metric.
If you need to do a more in-depth analysis, select Explore, which allows you to see up to five years of data for Star Reading, Star Math, Star Early Literacy, and Star Spanish (if available) and up to two years of Accelerated Reader, myON, Freckle, Lalilo, and Star CBM data. You can see longitudinal data by different groups of students (e.g., primary ethnicity or other demographic data if that data has been added for students in Renaissance software). On the District Profile, Explore is available to those who have access to all schools.
For more information, see District and School Profiles.
Our Schools allows you to quickly compare progress across schools. You can sort by an individual metric or filter by demographic fields to ensure you are equitably serving all students. The schools that are included are those that are actively being used on your Renaissance site based on the current school year. For more information, see Our Schools Dashboard.
Our Students offers insight into individual student performance. You can sort or filter by metrics and demographic fields. For more information, see Our Students.
Finally, the Student Profile provides in-depth information about each individual student. The student’s demographic data (as provided in Renaissance software) appears at the top left, with metrics and trend lines displaying below.
Users & Permissions
Renaissance Analytics classifies users into two categories: Administrators and School Leaders. District Administrators are users who are District Level Administrators in other Renaissance software. Other District personnel in Renaissance software are School Leaders with access to all schools; they can view data for all schools and students, but they don't have the same access to settings that Administrators have. School Level Administrators and staff in Renaissance software are also School Leaders in Renaissance Analytics, but they can only view data for their schools and students. (Teachers in Renaissance do not have access to Renaissance Analytics.)
|Renaissance Analytics User Type
|All in Assigned Schools*
|All in Assigned Schools*
* School Leaders who are District personnel in Renaissance can access all schools and students.
Renaissance Analytics Administrators also have the ability to determine which metrics are visible for which schools, and make other configurations to your site. School Leaders cannot change those settings.
Still have questions? Check out additional Renaissance Analytics help articles or contact Support.