How do I get to this page?
- On the Renaissance Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Under New School Year Wizards, select Upload Your Roster.
- Upload your completed single file template by either browsing for it or dragging and dropping it onto the box on the page.
- From the School drop-down list, select the school you want to import into.
- From the School year drop-down list, select the School year you want to import into.
- Select Next.
How to Identify Rows
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, School Level Administrators
- On the Identify Rows page, check if all the data is good to go or if you need to make corrections.
- To correct any rows highlighted in orange, select the row drop-down and select the appropriate option: Header Row, Data to Import, or Ignore this row.
- When you are ready to proceed to step 2 Check Columns, select Next.