How do I get to this page?
On the Home page, select Star Reading, Star Early Literacy, Star Math, or Star Spanish; then, select Manage Goals & Benchmarks.
- On the Goals & Benchmarks page, select View or Edit Benchmarks.
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, District Staff
In any situation where a benchmark is needed (for example, when creating a report), if the user doesn't choose a specific benchmark to use, the default benchmark is used. The default benchmark is used by all schools in a district and is set on a product-by-product basis.
- Use one of the methods listed above to open the View Benchmarks page.
- Select Edit Default Benchmark.
- In the window that opens, select the default benchmark to be used for each product listed (district, school, or state/linked).
- State benchmarks are only available for Star Reading English and Star Math English.
- Changes to a default benchmark will not take effect until the next school day.
- Select Save (or Cancel to close the pop-up window without saving your changes).