Who can do this with default user permissions?
- District Level Administrators: any class or group in any school in the district
- School Level Administrators: any class or group in their own school
- Teachers: any of their own classes or groups
Assigning the Third Grade Reading Proficiency Assessment is a four-stage process—this page is for the third stage:
- Selecting the students you want to take the assessment and the date they can begin
- Confirming the assessment
- Selecting the assessment
- Finalizing the schedule and assigning the assessment
- On the Select Skills to Assess page, the Third Grade Reading Proficiency Assessment is listed in the center column. Select + Add on the right side of it.
- In the pop-up window, select a start date to assign the assessment on.
Note: If you select the wrong date, you can change it by selecting the X next to the date in the right column. This will remove the assessment from that date and change the back to + Add.
- Select Review in the lower-right corner of the page to move to the next stage: finalizing the schedule and assigning the assessment.