A single-school import allows you to import students, courses, classes, and teachers for one school all in one template file. If you have more than one school, you will need one template for each school. You can choose which school to import the data into during the import process.
Carefully read the Requirements for Preparing for a Single-School File Data Import and follow the instructions How to Import a Single-School File Import to complete your import.
How Do I Get to This Page?
- On the Home page, select your name in the upper-right corner. In the drop-down list, select Manage Apps & Users.
- Under New School Year Wizards, select Upload Your Roster.
How to Begin Importing Data
Who can do this with default user permissions?
District Level Administrators, School Level Administrators
- Select Download File Template (CSV) to download the template file.
- Fill in your user and roster information. For more about the specifications for the file, click the Requirements and Tips link or see Requirements for Preparing for a Single-School File Data Import .
- Drag and drop your completed file into the field under "Upload a completed roster template."
- In the School drop-down list, choose the school to import the data into.
- In the School Year drop-down list, choose the school year that matches the grade the students are listed in the file and will be in during that school year.
- Select Next and follow the instructions in each step of the wizard. For complete instructions, see How to Import a Single-School File.