Students are not able to log in to Renaissance Home Connect from home computers. You may see one of the following:
- The top of the page shows, The page cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable, or "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable".
- You get the message, You have entered an invalid user name or password. Please try again.
- Either you typed the Renaissance Home Connect address incorrectly, or the web site you were previously using has been moved.
- The user name and/or password has changed or the school has moved to a different web site since the Home Connect Informational letter was generated.
- Check the URL (web address) to be sure it matches the address you were given. If you are accessing the site through a shortcut or favorite, or by clicking on a link from another web site, delete all of the text in the address bar and type in the Renaissance Home Connect address. If you still see the HTTP Error 404, try from a different computer or contact the school to verify the address you are using is correct. If it has changed, request a new copy of the Home Connect Informational letter from your childs teacher.
- If your child was given a user name and password to access the Renaissance site at school, have them try the same one for Renaissance Home Connect. If your child doesnt know how to log in at school, or they still receive the invalid user name or password message, request a new copy of the Home Connect Informational letter from your childs teacher.
- Check the URL (web address) to be sure HomeConnect is part of the address, or review the information on the Renaissance Home Connect Informational letter and type the web address exactly as shown.