In the Decide and Act/Adjust view , you can expand a factor widget or the quadrant/stack on the right side of the page by selecting the expansion arrow.
In the expanded views, you will have access to controls that allow you to change the parameters of the data being viewed. In the example below (an expanded factor widget), you could change the view from domain scores to cumulative scores , choose a different grade , change domains and domain families , switch from the schools view to school groups or the entire district , and change the setting of the grade filter .
If you are viewing data at the school or school group level, select a school or school group to open a pop-up window , which will have additional information about the school or school group and may have links to other dashboard views and reports.
When you are finished with the expanded view, use the closing arrows in the upper-right corner to restore the default view. Any changes you made in the expanded view will be carried over to the default view.
A dashboard view can be changed based on the options selected and the configuration that was in place the last time the dashboard was viewed. For each of the following dashboards, the Expanded View is its default view.
Note: For some customers in larger school districts, several dashboards are not available. These dashboards are indicated with a red bullet in the list below.
- Below State Benchmark - Reading
- Forecast State Benchmark - Math
- Forecast State Benchmark - Reading
- Grade Equivalency - Math
- Grade Equivalency - Reading
- Growth Dashboard - Early Literacy
- Growth Dashboard - Math
- Intervention Screening Dashboard - Early Literacy
- Intervention Screening Dashboard - Reading
- Star % Assessed - Early Literacy
- Star % Assessed - Math
- Star % Assessed - Reading
- Star Current Score - Early Literacy
- Star Domain Mastery - Math